Capital SUP Summer Camp Season 8 – Year 10
Kicking off our 10th year of business, Capital SUP has officially launched our 8th year of Grom Camp registration at our Quiet Waters Park location. Grom Camp will run from June 26 – August 21st. The early bird gets the worm, so sign your child up for a Summer to remember TODAY before space runs out!
You might be wondering, “What is a grom?” A grommet (grom) is a young person who participates in action sports. Originally a name for surfers under the age of 16, the definition has expanded to include other action sports; most notably, stand-up paddleboarding!
Here at Capital SUP, we strive to bring water access, water education and safety, and a fun experience to the community. We believe this starts with our youth. Whether your child is new to paddling or has experience, kids aged 7-14 are invited to explore the Annapolis waterways with our highly experienced and enthusiastic camp counselors. We’re so excited to be hosting camp at our Quiet Waters Park location for 2023, which boasts lush green trees, abundant wildlife, and other park amenities. Campers will be learning, adventuring, and making new friends during Grom Camp, and are invited to enjoy the park with their families afterwards.
Our summer camp is packed full of activities to keep your kiddo active and smiling all week long. Voted Best of Annapolis in 2021, our Grom Camp includes learning sessions, water safety, how to SUP, SUP yoga & fitness, SUP games, beach clean-ups, clean water education, and more. With half and full-day options during nine weeks of camp, there’s endless summer fun waiting for you!
2023 Camp Dates
5 Days, Monday – Friday
Half + Full day options available
|July 2023||7/3 , 7/10 , 7/17 , 7/24 , 7/31
(We WILL host camp on the 4th of July)
|August 2023||8/7 , 8/14 , 8/21|
FULL DAY (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.) *kids 10 and up only
AM Session (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
PM Session (1 p.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Early Bird Price (book before 4/1): $349
- Tier 2 Price (book before 6/1): $369
- Early Bird Price (book before 4/1): $699
- Tier 2 Price (book before 6/1): $739
- A nutritious snack will be provided – educating the kids on healthy eating that complements paddling. Full-day campers will need to bring lunch with them. Pizza will be provided on the last day of camp – please indicate any allergies upon registration.
- All participants are required to wear life jackets and all students must feel comfortable around water.
- Participants will be given a T-shirt on the final day of camp (please provide the size upon booking).
- All campers are required to bring & wear water shoes! This is mandatory for your child’s safety. We have select sizes of kids’ and youth water shoes available for purchase in our Online Shop.
Paddle Members (save 10% off GROM camp registration – MOM/DAD double your savings this season by signing up to be a paddle member)
Multi-child Signup: NEW FOR 2023 – On booking, choose your first child and save 10% on consecutive children (DOUBLE UP YOUR SAVINGS by being a paddle member & Multi Kid sign up!)
Pre-season sign-ups — save on our multi-tiers being offered before the season begins!
Any further questions? email [email protected] for details