Explore the waterways of Annapolis! Monthly and Seasonal Membership options are available for unlimited paddling opportunities around Annapolis.
Summer Camps in Annapolis, MD
- TIER 2 : 1/2 Day (AM & PM) Prices increase 6/1
- TIER 2 : Full Day (10yr old & up) Payment Plans Available
Camp Grom 2023 registration is open!
Spend your summer on the water with Capital SUP!
Kicking off 10 years in business, Capital SUP has officially launched our 8th year of Grom Camp at our Quiet Waters Park location. The camp will run for 1 week periods Monday-Friday from June 26 – August 21st. Full and half-day camps (morning and afternoon sessions) are available. Open to ages 7-14.
Kids will learn to paddle, enjoy Standup Paddleboard games, party barge rides, on-water trampoline, paddleboard fitness (yoga and racing), nature walks, and explore Quiet Waters park. All kids are required to wear life jackets while they are in the water.
This is the only Paddleboard camp that is licensed and uses certified lifeguards as instructors.
The early bird gets the worm, so sign your child up for a Summer to remember TODAY before space runs out!
|Half Day (9am-12pm) (1pm-4pm)||Full Day (9am -4pm) 10yrs old & up|
|Tier 2 Pricing (4/1 – 5/31)||$369||$619|
|Tier 3 Pricing (6/1 – 8/21)||$389||$639|
Take advantage of our Tier 2 Annapolis summer camp discount before 6/1
Voted Best Summer Camp in Annapolis!
A grommet (grom) is a young participant in action sports. Originally, a grommet was a surfer under the age of 16. In recent years, this has expanded to include other action sports, most notably stand-up paddleboarding!
6/26 – 6/30
7/3 – 7/7 (We WILL host camp on the 4th of July)
7/10 – 7/14
7/17 – 7/21
7/24 – 7/28
7/31 – 8/4
8/7 – 8/11
8/14 – 8/18
8/21 – 8/25
9 a.m. – 12 p.m (AM Half Day)
1 p.m. – 4 p.m. (PM Half Day)
9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Full Day) – Campers must be 10 years of age or older to attend the full day.
- A nutritious snack will be provided – educating the kids on healthy eating that complements paddling. Full day campers will need to bring a lunch with them.
- All participants are required to wear life jackets and all students must feel comfortable around water.
- Participants will be given a T-shirt on the final day of camp (please provide size upon booking).
- All campers are required to bring & wear water shoes! This is mandatory for your child’s safety. We have kids and youth water shoes available for purchase in our Online Shop.
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE for multi-child signup and pre-season sign-ups — email [email protected] for details.
- All Campers are required to have a completed Health History Form
Please send a copy of all the following forms to [email protected] if applicable to your camper:
- Any Campers bringing medications to camp, must also submit a completed Medication Administration Authorization Form. PLEASE NOTE: The information on this form must match exactly with what is on the medication’s label, otherwise we can not except it or the medication. Even if your child is cleared to self-administer, we need this form completed.
- If your child has Asthma, please complete this Asthma Action Form.
- If your child has seizures, please contact [email protected], as we will need a Seizure Action Plan for your child.
#Our Tax ID # is 464550760