Explore the waterways of Annapolis! Monthly and Seasonal Membership options are available for unlimited paddling opportunities around Annapolis.
- Child (1/2 Session) **Pre Season Discount thru 6/1**** AM or PM sessions available
- Child (Full Day) **Pre Season Discount thru 6/1** 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Voted Best Summer Camp in Annapolis!
In new partnership with the Annapolis Maritime Museum.
Our four day “Grom Camp” will be filled with learning sessions, water safety, how to SUP from the most knowledgeable instructors in Maryland, SUP Yoga, SUP Fitness, SUP Games, wildlife education, and most importantly learning to appreciate and love the outdoors!
Discounts on Grom Camps are now available with the Family Paddle Memberships. Learn more HERE.
A grommet (grom) is a young participant in action sports. Originally, a grommet was a surfer under the age of 16. In recent years, this has expanded to include other action sports, most notably stand-up paddleboarding!
2022 Camp Dates
6/27 – 6/30
*7/5 – 7/8 (Tuesday – Friday this week, as Monday is the 4th of July)
7/11 – 7/14
7/18 – 7/21
7/25 – 7/28
8/1 – 8/4
8/8 – 8/11
8/15 – 8/18
8/22 – 8/25
8/29 – 9/1
9 a.m. – 12 p.m (AM Half Day)
1 p.m. – 4 p.m. (PM Half Day)
9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Full Day) – Campers must be 10 years of age or older to attend the full day.
- A nutritious snack will be provided – educating the kids on healthy eating that complements paddling. Full day campers will need to bring a lunch with them.
- All participants are required to wear life jackets and all students must feel comfortable around water.
- Participants will be given a T-shirt on the final day of camp (please provide size upon booking).
- All campers are required to bring & wear waters shoes! This is mandatory for your child’s safety. We have kids and youth water shoes available for purchase in our Online Shop.
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE for multi-child signup and pre-season sign-ups — email [email protected] for details.
- All Campers are required to have a completed Health History Form
Please send a copy of all the following forms to [email protected] if applicable to your camper:
- Any Campers bringing medications to camp, must also submit a completed Medication Administration Authorization Form. PLEASE NOTE: The information on this form must match exactly with what is on the medication’s label, otherwise we can not except it or the medication. Even if your child is cleared to self-administer, we need this form completed.
- If your child has Asthma, please complete this Asthma Action Form.
- If your child has seizures, please contact [email protected], as we will need a Seizure Action Plan for your child.