Explore the waterways of Annapolis! Monthly and Seasonal Membership options are available for unlimited paddling opportunities around Annapolis.
- Child (1/2 Session) Rates Increase 4/1
- $329 $299
- Child (Full Day 9-4) Rates Increase 4/1 - 10years old & up ONLY
- $600 $575
Annapolis Stand Up Paddleboard Kids Camp
Our four-day kids “Grom Camp” is filled with learning sessions on water safety, how to SUP from the most knowledgeable instructors in Maryland, SUP yoga, SUP fitness, SUP Games, Beach Clean ups, Oyster Education, and most importantly learning to appreciate and love the outdoors!
A grommet (grom) is a young participant in action sports. Originally, a grommet was a surfer under the age of 16. In recent years, this has expanded to include other action sports, most notably stand-up paddleboarding!
For 2021 there will be 3 camp options
9 a.m. – 12 p.m (AM Half Day)
1 p.m. – 4 p.m. (PM Half Day)
9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Full Day) – Campers must be 10 years of age or older to attend the full day.
6/21 – 6/24
6/27 – 7/1
7/5 – 7/8
7/12 – 7/15 (PM Session ONLY)
7/19 – 7/22
7/26 – 7/29
8/2 – 8/5
8/9 – 8/12
8/16 – 8/19
8/23 – 8/26
8/30 – 9/2
- A nutritious lunch will be provided – educating the kids on healthy meals that complement paddling.
- All participants are required to wear life jackets and all students must feel comfortable around water.
- Participants will be given a T-shirt on the final day of camp (please provide size upon booking).
- Water Shoes will be provided on the first day of camp (please provide kids shoe size upon booking)
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE for multi-child signup and pre-season sign-ups — email [email protected] for details.
- Refunds will be provided should Capital SUP have to cancel camp due to any COVID-19 shutdowns.