Explore the waterways of Annapolis! Monthly and seasonal membership options are available for unlimited paddling opportunities around Annapolis.
Annapolis SUP Kids Camp
In a new partnership with the Annapolis Maritime Museum, our four-day kids “Grom Camp” will be filled with learning sessions, water safety, how to SUP from the most knowledgeable instructors in Maryland, SUP yoga, SUP fitness, SUP games, fishing and crabbing, and most importantly learning to appreciate and love the outdoors!
A grommet (grom) is a young participant in action sports. Originally, a grommet was a surfer under the age of 16. In recent years, this has expanded to include other action sports, most notably stand-up paddleboarding!
Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- June 22nd – 25th
- July 6th – 9th, 20th – 23rd, 27th – 30th
- August 10th – 13th, 17th – 20th, 24th – 27th
- A nutritious lunch will be provided – educating the kids on healthy meals that complement paddling.
- All participants are required to wear life jackets and all students must feel comfortable around water.
- Participants will be given a T-shirt on the final day of camp (please provide size upon booking).
- Discounts for multi-child signup and pre-season sign-ups — email [email protected] for details.