Explore the waterways of Annapolis! Monthly and Seasonal Membership options are available for unlimited paddling opportunities around Annapolis.
SUP Race Training
•2023 Paddle Members receive 40% off
•Book Drop-In session online for $5 off
- Single Session Drop In (Mon/Thurs) 6:30pm $5 OFF - Book ONLINE Special
- Race Board Rental per session
- Race Training - Monthly - Includes Paddle Membership Available June-August
- Summer 2023 RT Program 25 Sessions (June, July, August)
- Chesapeake Bay Paddle 3 months VIRTUAL training plan
Capital SUP – Stand Up Paddle Boarding Race Training Program
2023 Summer Program runs June 1st – August 31st!
Our mission remains the same. #TrainToWin
Race Training is separate from our 2023 Paddle Membership package, however if you purchase a paddle membership you will save 40% OFF on our RT program ($300 full price, pay only $180 if you are a paddle member)
We have drop-in rates too! $25 a session or book online 2 hours before the session to save $5 ($20 a session! What a deal!)
•Mondays & Thursdays at 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
•Time Trials scheduled Monday June 5th, Monday July 10th, & Monday August 7th
•June, July, and August for 25 sessions.
•Do you need a Race Board rental? Race board rentals are $10/session, available upon booking. Selection is limited on first come, first serve basis.
•US Coast Guard-approved life jackets and leashes are required. These must be worn while on water during training sessions, don’t have one? We have them on-site included if you need one during our programming.
Paddle Races 2023
Now you can train AND race with us.
2023 we plan to host 2 races! Stay tuned for dates and locations announced soon! Both races will take place locally in or near Annapolis starting in the morning.
In 2021 & 2022 our racers raised over $5000 for Bay Paddle & Live Water Foundation.
NEW ~ Chesapeake Bay Paddle Training Plan
12 Mile & 33 Mile Paddling Program BOOK NOW
(Self-Supported ~ Virtual Training Plan)
What to Expect:
- Upon purchasing, you will have access to the entire 3 months of training via a PDF
- Each session is written out in an easy to understand format
- Sessions are designed to be done with a Heart Rate monitor, but can also be done without one. Instructions are provided for either scenario
Both plans start with an Aerobic Base Building phase and gradually move towards a Peak phase leading into race day.
Who Designed These Plans?
Fellow Capital SUP paddler Matt Jones, now based out of Charleston SC is the mastermind behind our programs and his other training offerings can beMatt Jones Fitness and Performance