Our four day “Grom Camp” will be filled with learning sessions, water safety, how to SUP from the most knowledgeable instructors in Maryland, SUP Yoga, SUP Fitness, SUP Games, fishing & crabbing, and most importantly…
Capital SUP Adventures
- Adventure Crew Price per person
- Adventure Buddies Price per person
- Solo Adventurer
Capital Adventures Presents:
Pura Vida Retreat
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
*** TRIP CANCELLED ***
*** Due to travel advisories (as of 8/17/21) urging that people do not travel to Costa Rica from the U.S. due to the current crime situation, this trip has been cancelled.
The team at Capital SUP is stoked to present our newest Capital Adventures trip to Tamarindo, Costa Rica!
When: Monday, November 8 – Saturday, November 13th, 2021
Why Tamarindo, Costa Rica?
In just a direct 4-hour flight or 2 short flights with a quick connection from our nearest airports, you can be on the beautiful beaches of Tamarindo, Costa Rica consumed by green palms, cold cervezas, warm sunshine, and inviteful waves. Costa Rica has been a frequent destination for Capital SUP; however, Tamarindo is a new location to continue hosting our epic adventures. Luckily, our team has visited many times – conducting research and capturing experiences that cultivate one epic, jam-packed adventure! Our newest Costa Rica destination is going to be an amazing adventure trip that was created to bring our beloved paddle community to experience the ultimate Pura Vida lifestyle.
Tamarindo, a pacific ocean beachside destination, sits in an intimate Bay with a breathtaking beach that has a backdrop of palm trees, surfside hotels, shops, restaurant, bars, and more! A bustling beach town both day and night, Tamarindo is packed with activities for everyone.
Where will we be staying?
We have partnered with a boutique hotel to offer you an all inclusive affordable beachfront lodging experience. The Coast, located directly on Playa Tamarindo, offers a personal destination with stunning vistas, local artwork, and tranquil room experiences. Wake up at dawn by local monkeys howling in the trees. The property amenities’ include a pool, in-room kitchens, lounge areas and more!
What will we be doing?
The question is what won’t we be doing! Yoga on the beach in the mornings. Surf and stand-up paddleboarding experiences. Snorkeling. Salsa Lessons. Local cuisine. Manifest your dreams and aspirations during sunsets over the pacific ocean & MORE! Every experience will be guided by the Capital SUP team and/or dedicated local tour guides.
Solo Adventurer (1 person) – private room with a queen bed & private bathroom. $2150 pp
Adventure Buddies (2 people) – private room with a queen bed & private bathroom. Ideal for partners/couples/amigos/etc. $1950 pp
Adventure Crew (3-4 people) – **Limited quantity available** private room with (2) queen beds & private bathroom. Ideal for 2 partners/couples or a group of amigos. $1850 pp
50% non-refundable deposit to reserve spot. Made when booking your spot online. Remainder of balance due 45 days prior to trip (9/24/2021)
***Payment plans available upon request***
Want to join in on the Capital Adventures trip to Tamarindo, Costa Rica!? Questions?
- 5-night stay at an intimate, beachfront hotel
- Private transportation to & from LIR airport (*note: you may fly in/out of SJO for an additional transportation fee)
- Breakfast & lunch daily
- Daily beachfront yoga practice
- Surf boards rentals
- SUP rentals
- One surf lesson with our favorite surf school (additional lessons may be booked independently)
- Daily beachfront sunsets with a complimentary group cocktail
- Salsa Lessons
- Coffee tasting & educational experience
- Catamaran SUP and snorkel adventure cruise
- Brewery tour
- Experience the Pura Vida Lifestyle
- Flights to/from Libera, Costa Rica (LIR) (Note: San Jose Airport is an option, please reach out with questions around this airport vs. LIR)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dinner (you can expect dinners in town to average from $5-$25/night)
- Additional adventures (ziplining, 4×4 offroading, etc)
- Private sunset photo session
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, must include covid insurance)
- COVID testing (**if mandated by US during travel period)
Check out our recap video from our last Costa Rica Adventure trip to Jaco for a sneak peak at what Capital Adventures entail!
Southwest BWI – LIR:
# 3760 / 691
7:10AM- 2:05PM (layover in Houston)
Southwest LIR – BWI:
# 810 / 1:30PM-7:05PM (nonstop)
** If booking an alternative route, please send a flight itinerary to the Capital SUP team to coordinate shuttle accommodation.