Prepping for a big Stand Up Paddle Board race? Our training program is designed around the TrainToWin philosophy with the goal of developing, speed, strength, and overall health.
•2023 Paddle Members receive 40% off
•Book Drop-In session online for $5 off
- Bay Paddle 2023 - Training Program Excludes "On-Water" Training @ Cap SUP (must be booked seperately)
Chesapeake Bay Paddle 2023 – Training Plan
Who are These Plans For?
Brand new paddle racers or a seasoned, salty veteran these plans will help you accomplish the Chesapeake Bay Paddle
What to Expect:
- Upon purchasing, you will have access to the entire 3 months of training via a PDF
- Each session is written out in an easy to understand format
- Sessions are designed to be done with a Heart Rate monitor, but can also be done without one. Instructions are provided for either scenario
Both plans start with an Aerobic Base Building phase and gradually move towards a Peak phase leading into race day.
Who Designed These Plans?
- Fellow Capital SUP paddler Matt Jones, now based out of Charleston SC is the mastermind behind our programs and his other training offerings can be found here
NOTE – This is a SELF-SUPPORTED Paddling Progam, Paddle at your own risk